- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Furniture retailer is looking for warehouse workers/ assistants for its Doral Distribution center.
We are looking for a warehouse worker to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. Warehouse worker responsibilities include storing merchandise , picking, packing and processing orders for delivery . The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high for audits
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Complete daily logs into inventory
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Current forklift license
- High school degree
2019 NW 89th PlaceMiami, FL
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Roche Bobois