FULL TIME Assistant Installation Technician
Rocateq USA LLC Raleigh, NC
- Posted: over a month ago
- $15 to $18 Hourly
We are looking for a FULL TIME assistant Installation Technician to join our Team! You will install, service and repair our systems.
Established and growing company seeking qualified individuals to join our Team!
At Rocateq we provide hardware and software-based solutions focused on loss prevention, asset management and tracking.
The applicant must have the skills to: Use a walk-behind heavy-duty saw-cutting machine and other powered equipment.
Working knowledge of Wi-Fi signals and equipment (transmitters, receivers, antennas, Wi-Fi measuring tools) is a plus but not required. The applicant has a willingness to learn about electrical signals, low and high frequencies and their behavior and IP networks (configure and set up).
Working in a team on installation and repair projects.
· Ideally, the candidate will have experience working with heavy equipment such as a walk behind saw cutting machine.
· Uses hand tools, including various punch tools, test equipment, and various power tools such as hammer drills and saws.
· Ability to climb ladders and reach overhead.
· Should have some experience with oscilloscopes, multi-meters, spectrum analyzers or similar precision instruments.
· Must be willing to travel extensively during the week, sometime overnight for the entire week.
· Must be able to lift and carry boxes, supplies or tools weighing 35 lbs. or more.
· Must be able to read or write work orders, reports and site plans.
· Must have social skills to interact with customers and fellow employees.
Compensation: Competitive based on experience and/or education
Company will provide transportation and all travel expenses including daily stipend/per diem. Benefits include paid vacation and sick leave accrual immediately.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour based on experience
We abide by all CDC / Federal guidelines regardless of state or local policies
Willingness To Travel:
- 100% (Required)
- On the road
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Rocateq USA LLCWhy Work Here?
Exciting growing company seeking top applicants to join our team - year over year double digit growth
2650 Discovery DriveRaleigh, NC
TechnologyView all jobs at Rocateq USA LLC