Group Home or Residential Care Facility Direc
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Group Home or Residential Care Facility Administrator/Director
Do you want to use your training, education, and experience in a new and meaningful way?
Our Social Service/Human Service experts investigate, analyze, and assess supervision practices and policies in residential, behavioral, adult day care and rehabilitation settings as it relates to injuries, incidents and abuse that occur in facility-based programs. We are interested in candidates coming from any field within the scope of social services and Supervised Care settings, including Social Workers, Rehabilitation Counselors, and/or Program Directors that became a Director or Administrator of a group home or residential care facility.
Anywhere in the United States
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- Masters degree in Social Work, Rehabilitation Counseling, or other related Human Service disciplines
- 5+ years of Director/Administrator experience in group home or residential care facilities for individuals with disabilities
- Experience in working with the developmental disabilities and mental health populations
- Experience with adolescent and/or adult populations
- Proven ability to work both independently and as part of a comprehensive team
- Excellent technical, analytical, writing, and communication skills
Robson Forensic is a national leader in expert witness consulting, providing technical expertise across many fields within engineering, architecture, science, and a broad range of specialty disciplines.
Employees at Robson Forensic work alongside highly respected experts from both industry and academia. Our forensic experts are engaged in meaningful casework that is consequential to industry and society. Robson Forensic provides a unique working dynamic that blends collaboration and autonomy.
Due to the seriousness of our work, we do stringent background checks on all our candidates. Candidates are required to pass a drug and background screening prior to their employment.
How to Apply:
If this opportunity meets your requirements for a challenging and rewarding career, and you meet our minimum requirements, please apply and attach your resume and a cover letter outlining your professional background and experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
GovernmentView all jobs at Robson Forensic
Get fresh Residential Care Homes jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.