Automotive Engineer / Vehicle Crash Expert
- Posted: over a month ago
AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEER / VEHICLE CRASH EXPERT
Do you love investigating and looking for the root cause of an issue?
Do you love researching to find the causality of an incident?
Do you want to use your training, education and experience to make a meaningful difference in the world?
Our Vehicle Designer/Automotive Engineering Experts use their broad design and manufacturing experience, to provide investigation, analysis, reports and testimony when technical and scientific answers are needed to help resolve civil litigation or insurance claims, involving vehicle crash reconstruction and product liability.
Experience must include knowledge of all vehicle systems, structural analysis, and OEM design and/or manufacturing experience.
IL, FL, GA, MI, MS, CA, OH, KY, TX, KS, IN, and TN. However, we will consider candidates nationwide.
- Engineering degree from an ABET accredited college is required
- PE license is preferred, if not currently licensed must be willing to obtain licensure
- ASE certification is preferred
- 10+ years hands-on experience
- Experience with design; quality; research; service; simulations; or other aspects of motor vehicle design, development, QA or repair.
- Specific experience in restraint system and/or component design and development is desired.
- Must have working knowledge of crash sensors, ACM control algorithm design and verification, and airbag/seatbelt performance testing.
- Proven ability to work both independently and as part of a comprehensive team
- Excellent technical, analytical, writing, and communication skills
Robson Forensic is a national leader in expert witness consulting, providing technical expertise across many fields within engineering, architecture, science, and a broad range of specialty disciplines. We provide investigations, reports, and testimony where technical and scientific answers are needed to resolve litigation and insurance claims.
Employees at Robson Forensic work alongside highly respected experts from both industry and academia. Our forensic experts are engaged in meaningful casework that is consequential to industry and society. Robson Forensic supports each expert with calibrated equipment, extensive technical resources, and a unique working dynamic that blends collaboration and autonomy.
Due to the seriousness and severity of our work, we do stringent background checks on all our candidates. Candidates are required to pass a drug, background, and reference check prior to their final interview.
Please be cognizant that we will be checking all aspects of your CV to make sure the information included is verifiable.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
AddressNewport Beach, CA
AutomotiveView all jobs at Robson Forensic
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?