We are seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our elite Business Staff in a supporting role to our experts. Position requires polish and a high level of accuracy, professionalism, superior communication skills, and a desire to work in a unique, fast-paced environment.
If you are a master multitasker with an ability to juggle diverse priorities for a group of seasoned professionals, this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
This position is full-time (Monday-Friday) in our Lancaster, PA office.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 4+ years office experience a must
- Excellent data entry, organizational, and file management skills
- Ability to draft flawless documents
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Netsuite or Oracle systems a plus
- Attention to detail while meeting deadlines, and managing changing priorities
- Proven ability to work both independently, and as part of a comprehensive team
Robson Forensic is a national leader in expert witness consulting, providing technical expertise across many fields within engineering, architecture, science, and a broad range of specialty disciplines.
Employees at Robson Forensic work alongside highly respected experts from both industry and academia. Our forensic experts are engaged in meaningful casework that is consequential to industry and society. Robson Forensic provides a unique working dynamic that blends collaboration and autonomy.
Due to the seriousness of our work, we do stringent background checks on all our candidates. Candidates are required to pass a drug and background screening prior to their employment.
How to Apply:
If this opportunity meets your requirements for a challenging and rewarding career, and you meet our minimum requirements, please apply, and attach your resume and a cover letter outlining your professional background and experience.
Robson ForensicLancaster, PA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.