Front Desk Receptionist and Administrator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Robotic Research has provided vehicle autonomy solutions for over 20 years and is a global leader in self-driving technology. Our AutoDrive® autonomy kit is designed to tackle the industry’s greatest challenges from GPS-denied environments to mixed-traffic and unpaved roads. The commercial division, RR.AI, works with trusted OEM partners to deliver these autonomous solutions across the United States, Canada, Australia, Europe, and Saudi Arabia. The defense division of Robotic Research designs and implements solutions that improve the efficiency and effectiveness of logistics, enhance situational awareness, and save lives by extending the warfighter’s reach through transformable robots, automated vehicles, and GPS-denied localization devices.
We offer a fast-paced environment where innovation comes first, and a breadth and depth of skills, knowledge, and interests are highly valued. We are leading this dynamic revolution in technology with team members throughout the U.S including our main offices in Clarksburg, MD and San Antonio, TX.
Clearance Requirements: This position may require a security clearance in the future. Applicants must be able to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance.
The Front Desk Receptionist and Administrator will be responsible for…
- Maintaining the reception area of the building by screening calls and visitors, signing in guests, and reporting incidents.
- Receiving mail and packages and maintaining front desk files.
- Ordering and stocking office supplies and employee café supplies.
- Supporting the facilities team in interfacing with building vendors.
- Providing back-up support and other assistance to other administrative staff, including contributing actively to the on-going development and implementation of shared practices.
- Preparing conference rooms for customer/client meetings and supporting calendars management to schedule meetings, conference calls and special events as needed.
- Producing accurate, properly formatted documents.
- Receiving and distributing invoices through Deltek, responding to invoice inquiries, and obtaining necessary signatures for processing.
- Booking travel along with verifying and processing expense reports.
- Appling knowledge of Robotic Research processes and systems to include security regulations.
- Effectively manage special projects and other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Strong attention to detail, communication (oral and written), problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- Motivated, accountable, customer-service-oriented, and able to work effectively (independently and/or within teams)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with competing timelines
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Flexible to work longer hours when needed
Education & Experience:
- 3+ years of reception/customer service and general business experience
- Experience with Deltek Costpoint
Office Location: Clarksburg, MD
Tele-work Opportunities: On-site
Robotic Research is excited to offer the following benefits:
- Company holidays
- Flexible work schedules
- Paid time off
- Competitive medical, dental & vision plans
- 401k contribution plan with up to 4% match
- Employer paid short-term & long-term disability insurance
- Employer paid life insurance
- Voluntary life insurance
- Relocation reimbursement for qualifying situations
- Dog Friendly Office!
- Tuition reimbursement
- Discretional annual bonus and profit sharing
- Employee assistance program
All benefits are subject to change. Please discuss with a member of the Robotic Research HR team for details.
Employment is conditioned upon successful completion of a thorough background screening and drug test.
Diversity and Equal Opportunity Statement: At Robotic Research, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop and retain curious & highly qualified individuals representing a variety of backgrounds, cultures, skills & perspectives. Robotic Research is committed to building a diverse team and is proud to be and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Robotic Research OpCo, LLC
TourismView all jobs at Robotic Research OpCo, LLC