Robotic Research LLC Gaithersburg, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Office Manager Job Description
Boasting autonomous vehicles operating on four continents, the largest autonomous truck fleet in the world, and the first autonomous bus in North America, at Robotic Research, we offer a fast-paced environment where innovations come first. Combining startup culture with financial stability, employees at Robotic Research get to work on the cutting edge with the security of a twenty-year history of proven success.
Serving as the front line of customer service, our office managers are pivotal to our success. The Office Manager will be responsible for smooth day-to-day operations of their building, providing broad administrative, coordination, and support to both management and technical teams. This is a dynamic role that touches reception, security, administration, and facilities management with considerable room for growth.
- Manage daily office operations: Greet guests, answer the phone, open and distribute mail, send and receive packages, and maintain office files.
- Administrative accounting: Receive and distribute invoices through Deltek, respond to invoice inquiries, and obtain necessary signatures for processing.
- Employee support: Book travel, verify and process expense reports.
- Business support: Prepare conference rooms for customer/client meetings, manage catering ordering/delivery to support meetings as needed.
- Building management: Inventory/order general office supplies, coordinate office assignments and layout, interface with facilities team/vendors/landlord.
- Support the security team in screening calls, signing in guests, and reporting incidents.
- Support the facilities team in interfacing with building vendors.
- Provide back-up support and other assistance to other administrative staff, including contributing actively to the on-going development and implementation of shared practices.
- Support calendars management to schedule meetings, conference calls and special events as needed.
- Produce accurate, properly formatted documents.
- Apply knowledge of Robotic Research processes and systems to include security regulations.
- Effectively manage special projects and other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate has strong attention to detail, communication (oral and written), problem-solving, and interpersonal skills, and is: motivated, accountable, customer-service-oriented, able to work effectively (independently and/or within teams), able to manage multiple tasks with competing timelines, and proficient with Microsoft Office suite of tools (i.e., Word, Excel)
- 1 year of reception/customer service experience
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Flexible to work longer hours when needed
- Experience with Deltek (preferred)
Robotic Research LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Robotic Research LLC