Sr Unity Developer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We seek a Sr Unity Developer with extensive experience in Unity, integrating SDKs, making API calls, implementing UI/UX design features, logic, and network interactions in games and other applications built using C# and the Unity framework.
A strong focus will be placed on reusable code, clear structure, syntax, and attention to detail. While you will not be responsible for core architecture or design itself, you will be responsible for correctly implementing the architecture and design in the application.
You will be expected to be available to attend daily stand-ups, coordinate with a multidisciplinary and geographically dispersed team, and complete development tasks on time and to specification. Project stand-ups are scheduled during the morning using California time zone (PST) hours. You must have at least 4 hours of overlap time with the Studio, which is open from 9 am to 5 pm PST.
- Implement high-quality, interactive features for games and apps.
- Optimize and maintain performance requirements while implementing features.
- Attend team meetings, including project kick-offs, stand-ups, and additional meetings as required.
- Utilize and contribute to the company-wide code library.
- 3-5 years experience with Unity 3D/Content Development
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills, including communicating issues and reporting project design and status to a diverse non-technical audience. Experience with project management tools such as Monday.com preferred.
- Strong 3D math skills
- Strong C# object-oriented programming and scripting language skills
- Experience working with game assets (meshes, animations, materials, etc.)
- Experience profiling and optimizing the game and render performance (GPU and CPU)
- Experience working on a physics-based game project, and source control systems such as Git in a multi-developer team environment.
We are a fully remote company with team members across the globe. Team members are expected to have high-speed internet suitable for both work and voice calls. Team members must have a functional microphone with a clean audio to communicate with the rest of the team. Additional tools required for the position must be supplied by the team member, with exceptions only for exceptionally proprietary software or hardware required for a project.
Expected Hours of Work
Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but all team members must have at least 4 hours overlap with the studio time, which is open from 9 AM to 5 PM PST, Monday through Friday. During designated work hours, workers must be available via Google Hangout, email, and Slack. Additional hours may be required when project completion deadlines must be met as well as for periodic client meetings. Hours will fluctuate based on the number of projects, project scale, and project timelines.
Robot Sea Monster Games
Get fresh Unity Programmer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.