Administrative Assistant - Operational Support
Robnett CPAs Austin, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are a boutique CPA firm located in Northwest Austin in search of a responsible, reliable Administrative Assistant who can provide support to our staff, management, and clients. An experienced, client-facing, disposition is required. Must be intelligent, an excellent communicator, well groomed, and patient under pressure. Candidates need to be organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Candidates should possess the ability to work efficiently and accurately to meet deadlines. Success in this position ensures that our day-to-day operations run smoothly, and that client service and communication is held to a high standard.
Our ideal candidate will have working knowledge of MS Outlook, Excel, and Word, as well as computers and general office equipment. Prior experience in our industry, or above average knowledge of tax and accounting, would be an added value.
We are offering excellent salary, benefits, and a competitive employment package for this full-time position.
Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, are required.
- Answering and directing phone calls
- Receiving and distributing mail, faxes, or e-mail information
- Schedule appointments
- Coordinate workflow through office
- Process, organize, and scan client source documents (work paper preparation)
- Maintain/update client data
- Communication with clients
- Tracking due dates
- Ensure client deadlines are met
- Handle multiple assignments/projects for multiple team members/clients
- Plan events, seminars, lunches
- Data entry for client bookkeeping
- Assist with client payroll preparation
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Prior Administrative Assistant experience
- Good working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel
- Technology savvy – proficient in use of PC, smartphone, digital filing, etc.
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Problem solver and multi tasker
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
Please present your resume in PDF format for consideration.
Starting at $40k/year - Pay will be commensurate with your experience and skill level.
Robnett CPAs is one of the leading firms in the area. By combining our expertise, experience and the team mentality of our staff, we assure that every client receives the close analysis and attention they deserve.
Robnett CPAsWhy Work Here?
Great location - Excellent skills learning opportunities - Great benefits/holidays/vacation-sick time
For over 25 years, Robnett CPAs has been providing quality, personalized financial guidance to local individuals and businesses. Our expertise ranges from basic tax management and accounting services to more in-depth services such as financial statements, and financial planning. Robnett CPAs is one of the leading firms in the area. By combining our expertise, experience and the team mentality of our staff, we assure that every client receives the close analysis and attention they deserve.
13809 ResearchAustin, TX
BusinessView all jobs at Robnett CPAs