Construction Millwright / Installer / Welder - Maple, ON.
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Millwright (Construction)
- Installer / Welder
- Experienced construction labourer required.
- Clean criminal record.
- Valid driver's licence and vehicle.
- Must have construction experience.
- Punctuality is a must.
- English communication required.
- WHMIS required.
- Steel-toed safety boots required. All other PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) provided by the company.
- Applicant will work with millwrights as part of installation crew.
- Typical work hours 7:00 am to 3:30 pm, applicants should also prepare to work overtime until 5:30 when needed.
- Ratchet, wrenches, sockets and basics tools preferred but not required.
- Removal and disposal of existing equipment and installation of new.
- Typical tasks include: unloading tractor trailers with forklift and pump truck. Unpacking, assembly and installation of package and parcel conveyor components. Think: LARGE MECCANO.
- Handling heavy loads, physical demanding, bending and kneeling.
· Basically we are looking for the person who has interest in mechanical equipment (gear head). Works on their own car with tools (could change their own oil), and has a basic knowledge of how things work and how to tighten bolts with tools
· Can read part numbers off a list (think slightly more complicated IKEA furniture manuals), can pick out components, and bring them to the install area. Note that there is no full time forklift position. As such applicant who has forklift license will also be requested to assist in basic install ( bolt in hole, hold part) as well as general site cleanup (remove and dispose of packaging once parts removed).
· Own Tools
· Own Transportation
· Forklift licence
· Certified Welder
· Working at Heights
· Aerial Work Platform
- Worker Health & Safety Awareness
- Industrial Millwright Red Seal Endorse / Trade
Robly Mechanical Maintenance Ltd.
145 Claireport CrescentToronto, ON
Get fresh Millwright Welder jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.