We are seeking a Replenishment Administrator. This individual will primarily focus on Mass Market business, supporting Sales and Marketing to achieve established sales and profit objectives, while managing inventory, replenishment functions and high level of customer service contacts. This position will include being a liaisons with Corporate Operations team to identify Mass-Market priorities related to product orders, promotions, new product launches, shipments and invoicing. Coordinates planning and scheduling of finished goods based on capacity and material constraints.
- Processes customer orders via phone, fax, and internet in a call center environment.
- Coordinates between Shipping Department and Customer.
- Completes all required reports accurately and on time.
- Works with Associates, peers, and other Managers to plan for upcoming events.
- Responsible for optimizing data resources for Mass Market POS, SSO’s and all Promotional planning.
- Plans and negotiates rates for transportation.
- Ensures accuracy of open stock and promotional product structures by working closely with Marketing, Sales, Packaging Engineering, Packaging and Production along with Bill of Material development and Maintenance.
- Primary Retail Link manager and corporate liaison with Mass Retailer replenishment personnel.
- Manages and maintains Retail Link Data Sync tasks via Aligntrac software, primarily for Wal-Mart / Sam’s Club SKU’s.
- Responsible for Retail Link Accounting – EDI/Invoicing, Automated Invoice Accrual reports and any claims.
- Works with RP A/R & A/P departments for any Retail Link data.
- Maintains “ideal” inventory levels across the customer supply chain as directed by Sales, Marketing, Finance and Customer Service.
- Utilizes Retail Link data and tools to identify potential out of stock - or low on-hand issues - and develops necessary action plans to keep customers at optimal inventory.
- Assists in maintenance of Shipping and Fill Rate Performance reports to be distributed weekly for internal customer service tracking.
- Provides building direction to shipping/special projects for promotional displays.
- Collaborates with various departments to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve any potential delivery problems.
- Coordinates product transitions with Manufacturing, Packaging, Purchasing, and Marketing in order to minimize residual inventory and meet customer ship date commitments.
- Provides on-going analysis, as required, of customer inventory and POS sales data - makes recommendations regarding potential sales opportunities or challenges.
- Customer service tasks such as EDI order review, sales order entry, pick ticket creation and purchase order tracking for assigned mass market customers.
- Minimum of high school diploma/GED, prefer AA Degree or higher.
- 3-5 years of prior work experience in a manufacturing/logistics environment or related industry.
- Excellent communication skills to include professional phone etiquette.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Exceptional Project Management skills to include organization, detail oriented, and ability to multitask in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to utilize basic computer software such as Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point, Word, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of forecasting, packaging, production and planning
- Knowledge of Retail Link as well as Wal-Mart and Sam’s Club business
- Knowledge of Retail Supply Chain Certification and/or APICS certification.
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k match up to 3% of your annual salary
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
Robinson Pharma, Inc will conduct a background check by using a third-party vendor to conduct such background investigations. After acceptance of an offer, you will be asked to complete and deliver authorization, consent and release of all background information. Employment will be 'at-will' and may be terminated at any time, with or without notice by either party in writing.