- Maintain project status(es).
- Coordinate meetings.
- Request price quotations, submit change requests and follow-up on status of request.
- Prepare documentation needed for scheduled meetings.
- Communicate accurate information internally and externally to peers.
- Take notes during meetings and phone conferences.
- Recap in writing all conversations/discussions related to project/account.
- Submit and follow up on new formulas.
- Request price quotations.
- Prepare documents for shipments of samples.
- Request samples to send to customers.
- Create report of all P.O.s, inventory and forecast.
- Assist with entering purchase orders in Salesforce.
- Set up meetings/calls.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA or BS) from a four-year college or university is required with a minimum of one year of work experience in project coordinating and/or combination of education and experience.
- Possess strong quantitative as well as analytical skills and being able to work under pressure
- Willing to learn and grow, passionate about achieving a challenging position that allows meaningful contribution to the business’ success
- Persistent and self-driven; always aim for the best results
- Dynamic personality that inspires people to work with
- Excellent computer skills – applications related to MS Office or Internet
- Good leadership, interpersonal, planning and communication abilities
What We Offer:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental (company pays 75% of employees HMO plans)
- Discounted Vision
- 401k match up to 3% of your salary
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
Robinson Pharma is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Robinson Pharma takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
Robinson Pharma, Inc will conduct a background check by using a third-party vendor to conduct such background investigations. After acceptance of an offer, you will be asked to complete and deliver authorization, consent and release of all background information. Employment will be 'at-will' and may be terminated at any time, with or without notice by either party in writing.