- Responsible for serving as a single point of contact for Robins Financial members on the telephone to effectively determine and respond to their needs, and to provide exemplary service to members while meeting or exceeding performance goals.
- Directly Manages Position(s): N/A
- Indirectly Manages Position(s): N/A
- Job Education and Experience Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 6 months experience in a retail branch location, including performing teller duties
- 6 months proven track record in cross selling products and services
- Preferred Education, Certifications & Experience (addition to above):
- New Account Training
- Knowledge and Job Performance Requirements:
- Knowledge of teller policies and procedures, to include compliance requirements. Knowledge of Robins Financial products and services.
- Skills: Excellent customer service skills, excellent communication and listening skills, organizational skills, problem analysis and problem solving, sales skills, high energy level.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Robins Financial Credit Union