Robin Healthcare Dallas, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Robin Healthcare is a tech-healthcare startup with a mission to transform our healthcare system from its very core: the doctor-patient encounter. We marry medical scribing with the Robin Assistant™, our proprietary smart device, to help streamline documentation, coding, and other administrative tasks in the background of natural patient care.
The purpose of this role in the short term is to prototype and build out the data sets, reports, KPIs and dashboards to operate Robin's business on the new Assist platform, with an explicit goal to democratize Robin's most widely-used data for teams outside the Data Science & Analytics group to consume. In the longer-term, this role will be responsible for analysis, insights, reports, and actionable recommendations for the most challenging business problems at Robin. This role will also provide strong technical guidance to other data analysts in the Data Science & Analytics group.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Use data, logic, and intuition to improve business outcomes through analysis, insights, reports, and actionable recommendations
- Develop democratized dashboards, data sets, and KPIs that empower less technical owners and operators across the business to make data-driven business decisions
- Design durable and forward-looking data models and data sets for the Data Science & Analytics group to develop on and provide technical direction to other analysts
- Partner with Product Management, Engineering, and Creative to condense feedback from users & customers, explore & experiment to (in)validate hypotheses, and measure the outcomes of product initiatives
- Partner with Client Success and account managers to build creative tools and insights to increase provider and practice satisfaction, grow revenue, and communicate performance to our customers
- Partner with Operations, Talent Acquisition, and Content to create diagnostic metrics and reveal opportunities to increase the satisfaction, efficiency, and performance of our scribe population
What You'll Bring:
- Adept at distilling complicated analytical concepts to broad audiences and influencing decision making through compelling data narratives
- Experience building clean visualizations and performant dashboards using Jupyter, Tableau, Looker, or similar software
- Experience writing performant code in BigQuery SQL
- Expert programming skills in one or more general purpose languages (Python, R, Scala, etc.)
- Experience with statistical and machine learning methods to build descriptive and predictive models
- Familiarity writing production ETL using data technologies that allow analysis of large amounts of data (Spark, Hadoop, Hive, Presto, etc)
- Familiarity with a variety of business domains and their common data and analytics needs
Graduate-level degree or equivalent proven experience in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, engineering or natural sciences
What We Offer:
- Remote Work Environment
- Generous Stock Options
- Amazing Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, etc.
- Unlimited Vacation!
- Work with brilliant, hard-working, caring people daily
- Break new ground in a growing startup and change the world of healthcare!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Successful applicants must be eligible to work in the US (visa sponsorship is not provided at this time) and must be able to pass a pre-employment background test. Robin Healthcare is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
To request reasonable accommodation or if you need assistance to complete the job application, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
TechnologyView all jobs at Robin Healthcare