IT Site Lead
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Overview and Description:
Robertson, Anschutz, Schneid, Crane & Partners, PLLC provides elite legal representation to mortgage servicers in the context of foreclosure and bankruptcy cases. Our offices, home to more than 700 employees across 15 states, work diligently to ensure our interests are in constant alignment with those of our clients. Visit our website at www.raslegalgroup.com for more insight into our organization and leadership team.
We are seeking an IT Site Lead technician to join our IT Helpdesk team that supports the use of technology in our organization. In addition to addressing the technological needs of our nationwide workforce and troubleshooting both hardware and software, the candidate will work in conjunction with Network, Systems, and Information Security teams to diagnose and resolve any issues that may arise to ensure optimal uptime, performance, and a compliant security practice.
Successful candidates for this role will be eager to learn, demonstrate a keep aptitude for digesting, following and creating documented procedures and policies, and be dependable with tasks associated with business-critical components of technology while providing a first-class customer experience to our customers. The ability to work independently and collaboratively to ensure timely resolution or escalation, if necessary, of requested activities and complete them on time. Also, effectively communicate and collaborate tasks during shift transition or incidents is critical.
As employees progress in experience, education, and performance consistency, promotional opportunities may become available. Our firm maintains a collegial work environment that prioritizes internal promotion, training, and professional development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be the primary point of contact and provide excellent customer service for all IT related issues and activities for our New Jersey offices.
- Configure, deploy, fix, and provide troubleshooting support based on either documented procedures or directive for the following hardware and software:
- Desktop, Laptop, and Tablet Computers (Windows and MacOS)
- Mobile Devices
- Ensure quick response times to facilitate maximum uptime for all users and systems.
- Escalate unknown/unsolved issues to appropriate internal or external support resource
- Create a high level of user satisfaction through accurate and timely follow-up & strong technical skills.
- Collaborate with co-workers to share expertise, information and solve problems
- Assist with special projects, as assigned by Administrators and/or IT Management.
- Set up remote access for employees
- Conduct workstation moves, employee onboarding and off boarding, and accurately maintain asset inventory.
- Collaborate with IT Security Team to ensure that compliance and security standards are being met in the office.
- Collaborate with Network and Systems administrators for activities on site that require manual intervention.
- Manage VOIP Phone Systems (add/remove, etc.)
- Perform printer installations, management, and maintenance.
- Assist in completing daily tasks delegated via our ticketing system
- Passion for IT and customer service.
- Demonstrate initiative and a self-motivated work style.
- Possess superior time-management and issue prioritization skills.
- Ability to utilize excellent interpersonal skills to effectively communicate (in person, over the phone, and via written electronic correspondence) with employees at all levels within the organization
Preferred Knowledge Base:
- Fortigate firewalls
- Managed switches
- Virtualization (AHV, VMware, Hyper-V, etc.)
- Analog & IP telephone systems
- Video surveillance and badge access systems
- NAS/SAN servers
- Load Balancers
- Windows 10, Server 2016
- Microsoft Office, Exchange, SharePoint, and Active Directory
- Remote support software
- Mimecast message moderation and functionality.
- Ticketing systems and their functionality.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- High school or equivalent required
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, type, listen, and use repetitive motion. Tasks may involve extended periods at a keyboard or workstation and involve frequent handling of computer equipment. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands and fingers to handle and feel. The employee is occasionally required to bend, kneel, crouch, climb stairs, and reach overhead to service hardware and software used by the organization. Occasionally the employee will need to be able to lift and move up to 40 pounds.
The work environment for this role is generally indoors at a desk in a well-lighted, climate controlled cubicle or office with moderate noise levels.
Robertson, Anshutz, Schneid, Crane & Partners
133 Gaither Drive Suite F Mt LaurelMount Laurel Township, NJ
Get fresh Elite Network jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.