Resort Front Desk Supervisor
WHO WE ARE…
Do you have a passion for hospitality? Are you a professional who goes above and beyond for the people around you? Join our team! We are looking for friendly faces with a passion for hospitality and a knack for being resourceful to join our team!
As an owner and operator of family communities for generations, Roberts Resorts & Communities has become industry leader in delivering quality, affordable homes in safe, private communities for everyday families and retirees. With a track record of over 40 years, founder R.C. Roberts created a unique portfolio and today, these manufactured home communities, and award-winning RV resorts continue to grow across Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Texas, and Utah. Now under second generation, Scott Roberts, the Roberts company continues to create exceptional places where people come to unwind during seasonal RV vacations and live the dream at year-round destinations in attainable and beautiful manufactured homes.
Roberts Resorts & Communities are all about exceeding our visitor’s and resident’s expectations with proficiency, generosity, and always a sense of belonging, and we place the same values on our team members.
Ready to join our team? Fill out an application and tell us why you are the right person for this role!
WHAT YOU’LL DO…
All duties and responsibilities are essential functions and requirements and are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.
Greet & establish a rapport with guests, residents, prospective residents, and vendors
- Answer calls efficiently for reservations and call customers when needed
- Report resort comments, suggestions, and complaints to resort manager
- Efficiently check guests in and out, handling reservations and walk-in guests
- Collect rent, deposits and payments for other services in Rent Manager, Campground Master and RMS
- Make collection calls for site rental payments as directed
- Send emails to residents / potential guests as needed
- Maintain and complete resort files, reports and records
- Upload files resident files and resident/guest communications to Rent Manager
- Prepare and distribute resort communications such as newsletters, rule reminders, violations etc.
- Ensure office supplies are sufficiently stocked and prepare orders as needed.
- Assist with the preparation of marketing materials
- Sort mail and packages and distribute to outdoor mailboxes
- Other duties as assigned
- Contact maintenance when needed for guests with any potential problems
- Contact maintenance when a guest may need propane fills
- Printing and mailing monthly statements
- Organizing and streamlining documentation in the office
- Securing documents for leases
- Input meter readings
- Assist in planning and execution of community events
- Manage campspot reservations - long and short term, guests
- Updating and implementing efficient policies and procedures
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years secretarial/administrative/customer service experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent telephone skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Provide data entry in a timely and proficient manner
- Experience with MS Office-Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
THE RIGHT PERSON WILL…
- Strong Relational Skills
- Thoroughness and an Attention to Detail
- Excellent and Attentive Customer Service
- Must be resourceful and able to find solutions when issues arise
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Voluntary STD, LTD, Life, Accidental, and Critical Illness
- PTO and 10 Paid Holidays
- Working in an inclusive community!
- Complimentary stay at one of our resorts!
DIVERSITY, EQUITY, AND INCLUSION…
At Roberts Resorts & Communities, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best.
Roberts ResortsEl Mirage, AZ
TourismView All Roberts Resorts Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.