Patient Care Coordinator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for an office position where you are helping others and have a flexible environment?
Join our team as a full-time Patient Care Coordinator at our Wisconsin Rapids clinic!
Our vision as a company is to make a positive and significant impact on the daily lives of our patients and society as a whole. Simply said, we want to help people to “Get Moving, Keep Moving, and Enjoy Life!”
As a Patient Care Coordinator, you will work directly with the clinic director to create a welcoming environment for all patients and customers. The Patient Care Coordinator is the face of the clinic and must display excellent customer service skills.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Comply with the Facility’s Comprehensive Compliance Plan (CPP) which includes but is not limited to: Business & Clinical Operations, Environmental Health & Safety, HIPAA, Human Resources and Code of Conduct, as well as all facility policies and procedures and educational requirements associated the CCP
- Comply with all local, state and federal regulations training and instruction requirements as well as any other standards that govern healthcare services provision
- Understand, relate, implement, review/revise and enforce Clinical Operations and other operational policies, procedures, guidelines and compliance mandates
- Train new patient care coordinator PRN
- Oversee patient/client and patient care coordinator scheduling
- Function as a resource for outside agents, payors & payor organizations & vendors, etc.
- Participate in patient and staff scheduling plan development, disclosure, monitoring and implementation based on, but not limited to:
- Cost containment
- Staff availability
- Carry out all position applicable regulatory/compliance duties
- Efficiently manage clinician’s schedule for 100% patient capacity
- Create a welcoming environment for all patients
- Perform general reception, scheduling, insurance, processing patient co-pay, co-insurance, or deductible payments, and other duties as necessary or requested
- Assist Billing Specialist with billing needs
- Attention to detail—mathematical and data processing
- Advanced computer and software skills
- Software/hardware updates and maintenance procedures
- Software programs: billing & practice management system, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Office, additional as needed
- Communication skills—written, verbal and general interactive
- Organizational skills—priority setting, file maintenance, report generation and multi-task time management
- High school or equivalent skills & aptitude; prefer business school graduate
- Customer service experience preferred
- Medical billing or insurance background preferred
PHYSICAL DEMAND CAPACITY/EXPOSURE DETERMINATION
Consistent with Industry PDC’s or minimally:
- Sitting frequently for 1-2 hours uninterrupted
- Lifting occasionally light loads (5-10 pounds)
- Bending & reaching occasionally for office duties
- Walking occasionally to access other personnel
- Viewing monitor screen/using keyboard frequently >1 hour duration
- Has the potential for Bloodborne Pathogen Exposure from work duties
Roberts Physical Therapy
AddressWisconsin Rapids, WI
Get fresh Part Time Office Coordinator jobs daily straight to your inbox!