Join our 'ohana and provide superior, friendly and reliable service to our guests that book our Tours & Transportation service in a safe and timely manner.
Starting pay: $14.50 plus tips
* Provide exceptional customer service, greeting our guest’s with ALOHA.
* Maintain clear communications with operations and management team ensuring consistent and exceptional levels of customer service.
* Inspect bus for damage and ensure that all equipment is in working order. Inform manager of any maintenance and or safety hazards.
* Ensure vehicle is mechanically sound and that all required preventive and scheduled maintenance has been performed.
* Obey traffic regulations, use defensive driving skills and drive with seatbelts fastened.
* Assist passengers on and off the bus and help with luggage as needed.
* Additional duties as assigned by management.
Apply now to join the largest EMPLOYEE OWNED Tours and Transportation Company in Hawaii!!
OTHER DRIVING OPPORTUNITIES
Roberts Hawaii currently has several CDL paid training spaces available for qualified individuals that have a standard driver's license (type-3).
Contact our recruiting department for further information about obtaining your CDL with Roberts Hawaii at (808) 539-9414 or via email.
* Must be at least 21 years of age.
* Must be authorized to work in the United States.
* Must have completed education at a minimum of a high school diploma or GED or equivalent.
* 1-year prior driving experience with a satisfactory driving record.
* Must have a valid commercial driver’s license class A or B with a Passenger endorsement.
* Apart from religious observation, must be able to work 40 hours per week including nights, weekends and holidays.
* Must be able to lift a minimum of 50+ lbs.
* This position is subject to DOT requirements including a pre-employment drug test and physical.
*** Roberts Hawaii is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, arrest and court record or any other protected category recognized by state and federal laws ***