Customer Service - Funeral Home
Robert Toale and Sons Funeral Home at Palms Memorial Park Sarasota, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k,
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative for our funeral home. You will prepare for services including delivering and setting up floral arrangements, chairs, caskets, urns, photos, and other personal keepsakes or mementos of client families. This is a great opportunity to build a career with a nationwide company with a local team of professionals.
- Prepares documents relating to services, cremations, maintenance, as directed by management
- Assists with respectful preparation of remains of deceased, including dressing and lifting deceased, or operation of the crematory, as permitted by law and in keeping with company regulations
- Performs office duties such as answering phones and operating fax machines, computers, multiline phone systems, debit card machines, typewriters, postage meters, and scale and stereo/video systems.
- Run errands such as for floral delivery, picking up of supplies, documents, etc
- Serves as an usher and may park cars or perform any transportation requirements.
- Drives Funeral Home vehicles for services and picking up families
- Previous customer service and/or sales experience preferred
- Proficient with MS Office suite and databases preferred; ability and willingness to learn required
- Valid state driver’s license with an acceptable driving record required
- High level of compassion and integrity
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Professional behaviors and team player
Robert Toale and Sons Funeral Home at Palms Memorial ParkWhy Work Here?
Our locations continue to grow and lead the South Florida area. Work and live where others vacation. No Snow in the forecast.
As part of the Dignity Memorial Network, we are a Great Place To Work location for 4 years running. We continue to lead the South Florida area in growth and development.