ROBERT MORRIS UNIVERSITY ILLINOIS is a vibrant and unique educational institution of higher learning. For those who study and work with us, it truly is a close-knit community experience. We look for individuals who value characteristics such as communication, teamwork, diversity, commitment, and professionalism. Every position at Robert Morris University Illinois plays an important role in fulfilling our mission
Robert Morris University Illinois is seeking experienced Admissions Recruiters in our High School Relations department, to serve the Chicago area. Communicating with students through the enrollment process requires a consultative, customer focused approach, an ability to meet challenges head-on and a passion for changing lives through high quality higher education.
Our Admissions Recruiters are responsible for informing prospective students about the undergraduate experience at Robert Morris University Illinois, generating leads for prospective students, and assisting with all aspects of the enrollment process. The Admissions Recruiters work closely with internal and external constituents to encourage continued education at Robert Morris University Illinois.
- Represent and present admissions information sessions both on and off campus to prospective students, parents, secondary school counselors and others involved in the college selection process.
- Recruits prospective students at high schools, college fairs, and groups hosted on campus.
- Counsel prospective applicants on the admissions process.
- Plan and support various visit programs designed to recruit targeted prospective applicants to the University. Collaborate with various departments across the institution.
- Communicate regularly with high school guidance counselors, prospective students, parents, employers and others.
- Evaluate recruitment efforts annually. Compare data from previous years with current recruitment year and analyze what efforts were new and how well they worked.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS: Qualified candidates must have
- minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree
- at least 3 years of enrollment management experience;
- strong customer service skills
- excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills essential to this position.
The qualified candidate will have experience in enrollment management, or the equivalent in recruitment, sales, call centers, and/or telemarketing. Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, be highly self-organized and self-motivated. .