Associate Medical Director - Medical Education
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
RMEI Medical Education, LLC, a full-service medical education company, is seeking an Associate Medical Director with expertise and/or experience in hematology/oncology working for a continuing medical education (CME) company. The role will provide medical, scientific, and strategic planning, as well as content development and execution expertise to the company.
The primary responsibility of this position is to assist with planning, writing, and directing content for medical education programs. The Associate Medical Director may also assist with writing proposals and needs assessments in a variety of therapeutic areas and/or participate in medical strategy activities.
The corporate office is located Voorhees, New Jersey, outside of Philadelphia. This role can be 100% remote or partial in office, if desired.
- Design, implement, direct, and manage scientific/medical content for a variety of medical education programs/curricula in association with the medical education team and freelance/contract writers
- Develop and supervise content for medical/scientific accuracy and compliance
- Write evidence-based, clinically relevant medical content for proposals and needs assessments
- Accurately interpret and apply data, including medical and scientific data and educational outcomes data
- Provide insight regarding evidence-based medical information, emerging therapies, practice-related issues, and medical education and pharmaceutical industry trends for strategic business planning
- Establish clear communication and effective relationships with contributing faculty and educational partners
- Develop successful working interactions with editorial, graphics, business development services, and project management teams
- Analyze outcomes and survey data to generate capabilities presentations, supporter reports and presentations, needs data, abstracts, and presentations for industry meetings and publications
- Deliver quality products efficiently under multiple timelines
- Attend national and international programs developed and/or managed by RMEI
- Ensure corporate adherence to all external and internal compliance policies and guidelines
- Travel, up to 20%, required in this position (including nights and weekends)
- Assist in RMEIâ€™s various social media campaigns for satellite symposia, online education, and company activities in general
- One or more of the following degrees: MD, DO, NP, PhD, PharmD and 3 years+ experience in content direction and development for a continuing medical education/independent medical education company
- Expertise and/or prior experience in hematology/oncology is strongly desired
- Understand and have vast experience in writing and directing scientific content for medical education activities in a medical education environment
- Knowledge of industry compliance/guidelines (ie, OIG, HIPAA, PhRMA, ACCME)
- Perform all essential job functions under the constraint of tight timelines
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks and willing to accommodate to the changing demands of each project
- Contribute to overall project, as well as strategic goals
- Excellent organizational, oral and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
We offer our employees the following benefits:
â€¢ Medical and dental insurance- 100% paid in full for full-time employees
â€¢ Life and AD&D insurance- 100% paid in full for full-time employees
â€¢ Short and long-term disability insurance- 100% paid in full for full-time employees
â€¢ Voluntary insurance plans
â€¢ 401(k) retirement plan
â€¢ Cash Balance plan
â€¢ Casual dress code, jeans every day!
â€¢ Employee Assistance Program
â€¢ Reduced summer hours; Memorial Day to Labor Day
â€¢ Paid time off and paid holidays
â€¢ Company provided coffee and fresh fruit
â€¢ Open communication encouraged
â€¢ Professional work environment encouraging personal development and team growth
â€¢ Discounted ticket service (shows, sporting events, movies, etc.)
Robert Michael Communications, Inc.
HealthcareView all jobs at Robert Michael Communications, Inc.