Do you always put quality first? Are you a person who is steady, dependable and team focused? A person who is a process-minded problem solver? Are you able to execute the job consistently and precisely? Do you like being well-compensated for your efforts? If the answer is yes, we have a career opportunity for you.
Why Robert Horne Ford?
- Above-average wages
- Paid time off
- Paid technical school training
- Comprehensive factory training program
- An opportunity to develop a rewarding career with a growing organization
- We offer Health Care benefits for our employees with spouse and child coverage available at group rates.
- Paid Vacation
- Short & Long-Term Disability plan options
- Dental Insurance
- We also offer great “in-house” benefits including discounted services and an employee vehicle purchase program.
- 2+ years of experience as an Automotive Used Car Technician required
- A valid driver's license
- High school diploma / Industry certification equivalent required
- Performs work as outlined on repair orders with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Diagnoses cause of any malfunction and perform the repair.
- Perform vehicle repairs within your current capability/skill level
- Examines the assigned vehicle to determine if further safety or service work is required or recommended.
- Communicates with service advisor if additional work is needed.
- Documents all work performed and recommended on the repair order
- Road tests vehicles after all repairs
- Performs additional related duties as required and assigned
Job Type: Full-time
- 2 years automotive independent or dealership
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)
- ASE (Preferred)