The Creative Group is working with a client in need of a User Experience (UX) Designer with an organization in the High Tech - Pharm/Biotech industry. The User Experience (UX) Designer manages research, interviews, and surveys, and then showcases the results via sitemaps, wireframes, and prototypes. This position's duties also include designing the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience. We need a creative thinker who enjoys working independently as well as collaborating with colleagues for this position. This long-term temporary-to-full-time employment opportunity is based in the Malvern, Pennsylvania area.
- Overseeing usability testing on prototypes or finished products to assess the quality of a user experience
- Partnering with other members of the digital marketing team on the development of new initiatives
- Assisting other team members as needed (QA, data entry, production updates, resizing of graphics, etc.)
- Developing tools like personas, usage scenarios, site maps, taxonomies, and wireframes
- Partnering with business users and application developers to translate requirements into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes
- Areas of focus may include content, controls, visual design, packaging, customer/technical support, branding, and other aspects of user experience
- Creating compelling experiences for users of a product, using results from user research and workflow analysis
- A portfolio featuring UX (wireframes/prototypes/other UX artifacts) and visual design work
- Knowledge of Web Accessibility and testing tools (e.g. Lighthouse, Google Accessibility Developer Tools)
- Knowledge of prototype/mockup software (e.g. Sketch, Balsamiq, Zeplin)
- Attention to detail and ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- UX/UI Design experience preferred
- Create Wireframes experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, relevant experience
- Candidates with strong interpersonal skills will be the best fits for this position
- Understanding of graphic design, video editing, web development, and photography applications such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively throughout all levels of the company
- 3+ years of experience within the digital design/UX industry
- Previous use of design software applications and tools
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.490.5565 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $54.15 - $62.70 / Hourly
Location: MALVERN, PA
Date Posted: February 7, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03720-0011367124
Staffing Area: Creative u0026 Marketing