Robert Half Salinas, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A large agriculture client of Robert Half Accountemps is needing to add some support to their Sales department and an administrator to multiple departments. The role will start off on a temporary contracted phase through Robert Half Accountemps Monterey they be converted to permanent full-time at the client's location after a few months. During the temporary phase through Accountemps candidates are eligible for medical, dental, vision coverage, 401K and access to Robert Half's training/tutorial database.
- Provides ongoing information, training, and support for all Sales team members and Brokers on Policies & Procedures and forms (both on-line programs such as KissFlow, DM Flow and the company intranet).
- Acts as primary point of contact and information resource for Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable departments relative to all Promotional Funds and management.
- Works daily with Accounts Receivable on the weekly balance due reconciliation. Provides documentation for deduction resolution. Makes recommendations from analysis and customer knowledge.
- Daily use of KissFlow (on-line process management tool), JDEdwards, and PowerBI. KissFlow used to route numerous approval processes (merchandising promotions, pricing, deductions, check requests, etc.). JDEdwards used for research and inputting data. PowerBI used for research and analysis. Responsible for training all Sales team members and Brokers on how to use KissFlow.
- Reviews and processes all expense reports for Sales team.
- Primary point of contact for requests for Point-of-Sale materials, Coupons, and IRC requests. Maintain record of disbursement.
- Coordinates and facilitates all weekly Sales meetings.
- iTrade/Food Link system administrator (new item set up and mapping)
- Provides administrative support for the department’s Vice Presidents.
· Degree: BS/BA OR 3-5 years’ experience as a member of an executive support staff.
- Accounting focus preferred.
- Sales experience in agriculture preferred.
- retail/manufacturing sales experience is okay.
o Must haves:
o Exceptional organizational skills.
o Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
o Ability to contribute to a fast-paced environment.
o Willingness to learn.
BusinessView all jobs at Robert Half