Tier 1 - Customer Support Specialist - Fintech
Robert Half San Francisco, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
One of San Francisco's Fintech unicorn's is currently seeking a front end level 1 Customer service representative to be apart of their financial crimes team! This a full time contracted role that has potential for going temp to hire for the right candidate. If you are looking to get your foot in the door at a dynamic and rapidly-changing fintech company, this could be the position for you. This role will be onsite, so candidates must be comfortable in an office setting and commuting to the Financial District in Downtown San Francisco.
Main duties include providing customer support for users that have potential fraud on their account. This is queue based work where you will be asked to review transactions and reach out to customers via email or occasionally talking over the phone. You will be asked to collect and verify all the necessary documentation needed to validate the claims.
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your resume to Zach Windes at Roberthalf via email, Linked In, or feel free to reach out to my personal cell (760) 443 4245. We are interviewing potential candidates this week!
- 0-2 years of Customer service or support, banking is a big plus
- Experience in working a production-based environment and managing assigned work queue.
- Knowledge of financial products, including credit cards, lending products, and deposit accounts.
- Sense of ownership and responsibility towards problem solving
- To be successful in this role you must have high levels of organization and solid communication
AddressSan Francisco, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Robert Half