If you're looking for southern New Hampshire work as a Systems Engineer, this immediate opportunity with Robert Half Technology could be perfect for you. The Systems Engineer will be a key contributor to the maintenance and optimization of the corporate infrastructure. This is a full-time opportunity. Apply today and learn more about this exciting role.
- Deliver 2nd and 3rd level support
- Maintain contact with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Note down and retain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Control and watch all installed systems and infrastructure
- Maintain, test, configure, and install application software, operating systems, and system management tools
- Be involved the design of information and operational support systems
- Sustain backup, redundancy strategies, and security
- Effectively guarantee the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Follow and analyze application performance for potential bottlenecks, detect possible solutions, and work together with developers to fulfill those fixes
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting various operating systems is required for success at this position
- Solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of systems
- Applicants who have experience with virtualization and containerization are preferred
- Microsoft Exchange Server experience required
- VMware experience desired
- This position requires a candidate with solid networking knowledge
- This position requires a candidate with solid scripting skills
- Experience with monitoring systems
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Derry, NH
Date Posted: July 1, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 02600-0011495169
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT