Robert Half Langley, WA
- Expired: July 13, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Description A Systems Administrator role in the Telecom Services industry is currently available at Robert Half for an experienced individual who possesses a thorough knowledge of networking and load-balancing. If you have an aptitude for problem solving and a strong sense of ownership, this position may be for you! This permanent Systems Administrator position is a chance to grow your skills in Langley, Washington. Don't delay - apply today!
- Sustain servers, load-balancers, and data storage found in various places
- Enhance large-scale distributed systems by advising on and building new designs, architectures, standards and methods
- Aid in planning service capacity, forecasting demand, evaluating software performance, and tuning systems Requirements - A good understanding of HTTP traffic, content delivery and caching
- 5+ years of related experience
- Familiarity with network operating systems - as well as programming or scripting language - is preferred
- Experienced in crafting, analyzing and fixing large-scale distributed systems
- Proficiency in clustered and virtual storage solutions
- Active Directory experience
- General familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint
- Basic Network Troubleshooting experience preferred
- Troubleshoot experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Practical knowledge of OneDrive
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Office 365 experience preferred
- Adeptness in Microsoft Azure Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes' inaugural list of America's Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
TechnologyView all jobs at Robert Half