If you are a licensed attorney, this well-known firm might like you to join their team via Robert Half Legal. If you're a candidate who is eager to learn from an experienced partner with an interest in furthering their career, this could be a role in which you will thrive. The full-time attorney will work in the San Francisco, California, area.
- Analyze and summarize legal documents
- Supporting attorneys and staff within the practice groups department
- Legal research and drafting of a wide range of legal documents
- Communicate with clients and opposing counsel
- Stellar academic credentials and references
- Licensed attorney
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, high-pressure environment, to prioritize tasks and adapt to quick changes while remaining diligent through each task performed
- Must possess analytical, legal research and writing skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Knowledge of File Management
- Deep understanding of HealthCare Analytics
- Comprehensive knowledge of supervising
Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888.798.2974 to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Robert Half is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation.
2019 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $75,000.00 - $75,000.00 / Yearly
Location: San Francisco, CA
Date Posted: November 25, 2019
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00410-0011273169
Staffing Area: Legal