Sr. Financial Analyst
Robert Half San Jose, CA
- Expired: August 10, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
August 10, 2020Have an account? Sign in.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently recruiting a Senior Financial Analyst for our Non-Profit client. The Senior Financial Analyst will oversee the advancement of long-range operating plans to support business initiatives, drive world-class strategic and financial planning methods, and develop rolling forecast processes to ensure resources are leveraged with maximum effectiveness. The Senior Financial Analyst will be key in operationalizing and cultivating data-driven planning processes and improving upon monthly and quarterly reporting. This Senior Financial Analyst position is a career-pivoting role in which you will contribute strategic input to the senior leadership of the company. Interested candidates should have prior experience in coordinating various planning cycles (annual planning, quarterly forecasts and monthly outlooks), while providing strategic analyses and recommendations. You will furnish variance analysis of bookings, revenues and expenses, clearly explaining the business reasons for variances and adjusting the outlook models to reflect operational adjustments. This full-time employment opportunity is based in the San Jose, California area.
- Supervise monthly and quarterly performance through comparison of actuals versus expectations and enable business partners to handle their resources
- In this role, you will be in close partnership with cross functional partners in Accounting and Operations to execute against plans
- Perceive and demonstrate internal and external drivers impacting performance and trending
- Make and supervise forecasting reports
- Overview performance to date and assess potential risks and opportunities
- Control weekly, quarterly and annual Area/Segment-level Bookings and P&L forecasting
- Join forces with Accounting on the monthly and quarterly financial close process
- Disclose monthly reporting to business partners on financial results and actions required
- Sanction effective Business Intelligence (BI) to provide forward-looking insight and decision support
- Unite with senior executives on strategic deep dives by developing financial models and insights on topics such as: Retention forecasts, Campaign Planning & Tracking, return on investment of strategic investments, event tracking and execution, strategic resource allocation and prioritization
- Top-notch presentation skills
- Experience with Analyze Variance
- Cash Flow Modeling experience
- Expertise in financial modeling
- Budgeting experience
- Forecasting & modeling experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, MBA preferred
- Professionally trained in financial reporting tools
- 3+ years experience with advanced financial analysis, planning and budget controls required
- Capable of simplifying complex problems and building solutions
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
AddressSan Jose, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Robert Half