Ref ID: 02360-9502615459 Classification: Senior Accountant Compensation: $23.00 to $27.00 hourly Accountemps/Robert Half are looking for a detail-oriented Senior Accountant to perform and coordinate accounting duties for our client. The Senior Accountant's responsibilities include preparing financial reports, performing account reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger, preparing tax returns, assisting with audit preparations, and performing other accounting duties as assigned. To be successful as a Senior Accountant, you should have a solid working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and strong financial analysis skills.
An outstanding Senior Accountant should also possess strong Excel skills, be detail-oriented, highly organized, and able to work with little to no supervision and perform under pressure. Contact us now! If you are interested, please submit your resume to Darcey Mickelson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities: • Coordinating accounting functions and programs. • Preparing financial analyses and reports. • Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditure.
• Assisting with preparing and monitoring budgets. • Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts. • Assisting with annual audit preparations.
• Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance. • Preparing federal, state, local, and special tax returns. • Contributing to the development of new or amended accounting systems, programs, and procedures.
• Performing other accounting duties and supporting entry level staff as required or assigned. Job Requirements: Senior Accountant Requirements: • Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required. • 3+ years of accounting experience. • Working knowledge of tax laws and GAAP.
• Strong financial analysis skills. • Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. • Strong organizational and stress management skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel. • Ability to train and manage staff. • Ability to work with little to no supervision.
I Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast.
By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets. From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998. Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go! Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.