We are searching for a passionate Sales Assistant. This role is a great opportunity for motivated and driven individuals. This Sales Assistant position from OfficeTeam will be a long-term temporary-to-full-time opportunity based in the North Miami, Florida area.
- Handling and coordinating training courses for internal employees
- Assisting the sales department in promoting company products and services
- Generating sales reports and preparing presentations
- Providing administrative, technical and clerical support to sales teams
- Providing customer service in a kind and professional manner
- Making travel and meeting arrangements
- Ensuring process completion by assisting with coordinating orders
- Working on and at trade shows and conventions
- Composing and proofreading correspondence and other documents
- Providing all other Sales Assistant-related duties as needed
- Comprehensive knowledge of sales
- Strong familiarity with Sales Management Systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of numeric data entry
- Microsoft Excel experience
- Inside sales experience
- Adeptness in data entry
- General familiarity with bilingual marketing
- Microsoft Word experience
- Ability to handle multiple tasks to prioritize needs and expedite tasks upon request
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite - PowerPoint and Outlook
- Proven flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
- Prior experience coordinating projects, utilizing strong social skills, and working well with all levels of personnel and outside clients and vendors
- Employer suggests 2+ years of Sales Assistant experience
- Preferred education is a BA/BS degree in business, communications, or related field
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $14.25 - $16.50 / Hourly
Location: NORTH MIAMI, FL
Date Posted: January 6, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01130-0011319823
Staffing Area: OfficeTeam