- Analyze sales information and provide detailed reports with KPI’s to support the sales team, marketing team, customers and the organization.
- Lead the monthly sales forecast and annual sales budget roll-up process; provide weekly tracking and analysis on progress toward achieving topline commitments.
- Analyze historical and future performance to provide recommendations for key shareholders and customers to optimize product pricing, mix and volume to increase market share.
- Create automated reports and dashboards as the key Subject Matter Expert for sales reporting systems; coordinate systems training for Sales and Marketing teams.
- Work with the Customer Service, Finance, Sales and IT organizations to ensure that sales are accurately reported and tie to the P&L/GL as part of month-end close process.
- Prepare and provide accurate month-end reports for use in financial reporting, accruals, and business decisions.
- Provide insights, analysis and reporting that supports customers and sales rep incentive plans, including customer scorecards, and other mechanisms to increase purchase behavior.
- Establish and manage control processes for data updates and data integrity in the system.
For fastest consideration, please send resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org