Robert Half Springfield, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Robert Half has partnered with their client in Springfield, MA for a Purchasing Agent/ Buyer position, In this position, the Purchasing Agent/ Buyer will be responsible for maintaining purchase orders and delivery schedule within the ERP system. Daily interaction will happen with suppliers assigned to specific groups to resolve issues. Strong attention to detail is need along with previous experience in procurement, ERPs, and Microsoft Excel. This is a long-term contract position located in Springfield, MA.
Duties of this position include but are not limited to:
1. Monitoring all purchase orders to effect the greatest savings within reasonable delivery times. In addition, this monitoring process will include coding, product, vendor, and other checks as may be necessary from time to time.
2. Entering data to maintain purchase order log books.
3. Providing timely turn-around on all requisitions and purchase orders to insure adequate delivery of goods and services.
4. Maintaining procurement documents in a systematic, retrievable manner.
5. Consulting with district office and school-level personnel in supplying vendor information and availability of product.
6. Disseminating information relative to state contracts and district-wide bid arrangements, services, guarantees, warranties, prices, etc.
7. Maintaining useful and up-to-date vendor list.
8. Maintaining up-to-date information relative to the procurement area that may affect centralization or good business practices.
9. Preparing confidential informationCorporate Procurement, e-Procurement, Purchase Orders, Enter Purchase, Generate Purchase, RFP Request For Quote, RFP Requirements, RFP Request For Information, Approved Invoices, Coding Invoices
BusinessView all jobs at Robert Half