Robert Half Fort Collins, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you're an experienced, driven Project Manager who enjoys new challenges, Robert Half has a terrific opportunity for you to check out in the IT Hardware industry. This Project Manager role is a long-term contract / temporary employment opportunity, located in the Fort Collins, Colorado area. If you value organization and enjoy working with a variety of teams, this position could be for you.
What you get to do every day:
- Set up project schedules, organize job files, track and monitor progress, route projects, and supervise status meetings
- Assist in the handling and organizing of materials to ensure the delivery of a the most necessary elements of every project in a defined scope, quality, time frame, and cost constraints
- Guide the efficient flow of work and information through marketing, creative, and production departments
-3+ years of experience in a Project Management role
- Versatile project planning abilities that include project costing techniques
- Understanding of business and technical requirements analysis, documentation, modeling and testing methodologies & development
- Capable of communicating both orally and in writing to executive management, team members, business and technology professionals
- Able to exercise independent judgement and act on it
- In this position, the candidate will be tasked with analyzing complex business problems, proposing effective solutions and understanding and applying business vision and direction
- Candidates must have proven skills in project management software like Microsoft Project, SmartSheet or other similar applications
- Knowledge of Creative Services
Please apply here if interested, and you may also reach out directly to Marc Geyer at Robert Half Marketing & Creative on LI.
AddressFort Collins, CO
ConstructionView all jobs at Robert Half