Project Manager/Sr. Consultant
Robert Half Bettendorf, IA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Robert Half has an open position for a Business Analyst who can understand customer needs and enjoys translating them into actionable development plans. If you are outgoing and a self-starter with strong technical knowledge and excellent communication skills, this Business Analyst role may be a great fit for you. This long-term contract / temporary to hire Business Analyst role is located in the Bettendorf, Iowa region.
- Create innovative and highly usable solutions for new product specifications
- Work with designers on wire-frames, interactions, and user flows
- Produce documentation for software solutions, using a customer-focused approach
- Collaborate with development team to invent and analyze product specifications to meet business goals
- Collaborate with development and QA teams to test and implement new corrections and improvements
- Assess and review business, technical, and functional requirements
- Develop detailed user stories and profiles- Background in developing requirements and product specifications for new or existing applications
- Prior experience with usability and application performance considerations
- Knowledge of Manage Project Plan
- Comprehensive knowledge of Agile project management
- Experience with API design
BusinessView all jobs at Robert Half