Robert Half Vancouver, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Jamie Benway with Robert Half is looking for an organized Plant Controller to supervise all manufacturing processes for a reputable client. This Plant Controller will be responsible for ensuring that deadlines are met while following health and safety protocols. To be successful in this role, you must be able to multitask. I am looking for someone who has excellent communication skills and fosters positive relationships with clients and employees.
- Enforce health and safety protocols during all stages of production.
- Create and maintain a production schedule.
- Find ways to reduce production costs.
- Implement strategies to maximize production.
- Analyze workplace productivity.
- Resolve any concerns voiced by employees.
Please contact Jamie Benway to review this position. Job Order: 03600-0011817679
- Managerial experience.
- Prior experience as a plant manager,
- A degree in business management.
- Knowledge of health and safety laws.
- Natural leadership abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Basic computer literacy.
- Ability to problem-solve.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Robert Half