We have an exciting paralegal position at a law firm in St. Cloud! The role provides litigation support to busy attorneys. The responsibilities include drafting legal documents, organizing discovery, drafting/maintaining correspondence, docketing, client contact, and dispute resolution work. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, an effective and diplomatic communicator, and invested in the St. Cloud area.
If you are interested, please send your resume to Kenn.Fukuda@RobertHalfLegal.com
- Data base management of all relevant documents
- Review a multitude of legal work, including the research and analysis of in-depth legal documents
- Provide support to attorney through all phases
- Highly effective organizational and prioritization skills to successfully handle heavy workload
- Capable of taking ownership of projects, writing and negotiating, planning and organizing
- Knowledge of word processing and spreadsheets highly desired
- Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Comprehensive knowledge of Civil Litigation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
- Detailed, accurate, and an ability to handle confidential information
Robert Half Legal matches legal professionals and consultants with some of the best companies on a full-time, project and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions, and document review matters. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal jobs that match your skills and priorities - fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Legal office at 888.490.5592 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/legal to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Robert Half is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation.
2020 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: St.Cloud, MN
Date Posted: July 7, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 02310-0011498941
Staffing Area: Legal