If you think you can provide a growing company with support in various administrative duties, you might be the highly-skilled and motivated Office Assistant OfficeTeam is looking for. Are you a determined detail oriented who loves handling multiple projects at once with a positive outlook? Then this Office Assistant role is the job for you. The Office Assistant is a short-term temporary opportunity and is located in the Long Island City, New York area.
How you will make an impact
- Manage office facility
- Route calls to the appropriate individuals
- Copy, faxing, and filing for many departments
- Submit data accurately
- Filing experience
- Back office support experience preferred
- Proficiency in Document Scanning
- Solid understanding of navigating basic office equipment and protocols
- Answer Inbound Calls experience highly desired
- A committed teammate who is willing to take on anything from small internal administrative tasks to high profile requests
- Knowledge of word processing and spreadsheets highly desired
- Skills to assess process and internal control weaknesses and identify improvements
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Manage tasks independently
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $15.00 - $16.50 / Hourly
Location: LONG ISLAND CITY, NY
Date Posted: February 12, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02640-0011235070
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative