Litigation Legal Assistant
Robert Half Edina, MN
- Expired: 27 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Is now the right time to consider whether you can get the high-level work and compensation typically reserved for downtown, in the South Metro? You can!
Our client, a great general practice law firm in the South Metro, Twin Cities MN is searching for a top Litigation Legal Assistant. This collegial firm is the perfect place for a top Litigation LAA to do high-level Business Litigation work alongside great co-workers in a collaborative team atmosphere.
- Competitive Pay, Benefits, PTO and other Perks!
If you have 2+ years' of the following Litigation Legal Assistant experience, this could be the role for you!:
- Drafting and editing correspondence, pleadings and discovery documents; proofreading and filing electronically with Federal and State Courts
- Collaborating with attorneys on key discovery and client intake
- Taking part in the preparation of exhibit binders for depositions, hearings and trials
- Maintaining the case calendar and observing deadlines
- Maintaining confidentiality at all times
Do you want to become part of a dynamic, growing firm? This position could be an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your legal career. We want to hear from top Litigation LAAs who are eager to work in a strong team-oriented environment.
This role will not be open for long, so please apply today if interested!
LegalView all jobs at Robert Half