A growing and thriving national law firm is growing their practice and is looking to bring on a skilled Associate Attorney. The firm is seeking a Junior Attorney preferably with 2- 10 years of experience with experience in in the areas of automobile, premises liability, catastrophic injury, and trucking defense. Trial experience and the ability to independently manage cases from start to finish are critical skills, as is the ability to work as a collaborative team member who can continue to build strong and long-lasting client and internal relationships.
Under the supervision of a managing partner, the junior associate will be responsible for:
- Attend hearings & depositions
- Draft motions & pleadings and assist with pre and post trial
- Assist with discovery
- Review medical records
- Help negotiate and settle cases as needed
- Prepare for trial as needed and sit second chair in court
Please send all resumes to email@example.com for consideration! Interviews start ASAP!
- 2-10 years of experience in Complex/Personal Injury Litigation
- J.D from an accredited law school
- Licensed to practice law in Texas
- Excellent legal research and communication skills
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888-490-5592 to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Robert Half is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation.
2019 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Houston, TX
Date Posted: December 16, 2019
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04130-9502360832
Staffing Area: Legal