Robert Half Toledo, OH
- Expired: May 14, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Description If you have a strong sense of ownership and attention to detail, you may be right for our Collections Specialist position. Candidates looking to build their careers as finance professionals will have the opportunity to join a growing team in the Financial Services industry at this position. If you're interested, contact Accountemps today. This short-term temporary-to-full-time role is for a Collections Specialist who wants to work in the Toledo, Ohio area.
- Process Payments
- Oversee and update customer files to ensure data accuracy
- Log all customer payments to the correct reports
- Attend to inbound and outbound collections calls and correspondence
- Process bankruptcy filings in the correct manner when received
- Abide by all rules and regulations established by the Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act
- Lead all billing and reporting activities according to deadlines
- Act as a company representative in upholding quality customer service and a positive company image by resolving customer account inquiries
- Locate delinquent customer accounts through various means, e.g. skip-tracing, phone contact, written correspondence, and make arrangements for payment Requirements - Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing
- 2-3 years of prior high volume collections experience
- Auto Loans experience
- Excel Formulas experience highly desired
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Expertise in consumer collections
- Cash Collections experience desired
- Strong familiarity with Consumer Collections
- Adeptness in Microsoft Excel
- Prior experience using accounting software
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting preferred
- Ability to analyze customer accounts and make decisions based on those analyses Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes' inaugural list of America's Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
LegalView all jobs at Robert Half