Junior Executive Assistant
Robert Half Lakewood, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Teach and manage other support staff and customer relations
- Coordinating presentations
- Plan travel and meeting arrangements
- Monitor calls
- Assemble reports and financial data- Excellent social skills, project coordination experience and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
- Internet research skills
- Calendar Management experience required
- Solid understanding of scheduling
This is a great career opportunity for you to directly support senior management in a dynamic firm with competitive compensation! Are you a passionate self-starter interested in growing your career as an Executive Assistant in a positive work environment? Then we would love to hear from you!! Contact us today!
BusinessView all jobs at Robert Half