Skip to Main Content

Instructional Designer

Robert Half Story City, IA

  • Posted: over a month ago
  • $29 to $34 Hourly
  • Temporary
Job Description
Instructional Designer.

- Observe, job shadow, interview and document manufacturing operational job responsibilities.
- Document this in Microsoft Word and use WIKI HTML to publish on the internet.
- Last year this project was started and about 20% complete. Some existing templates and processes exist. Goal will be to complete remaining 80% of the processes in this time period.
- Reporting to the Corporate Training Manager remotely, with assistance and access to local Training Associate, who started this project and has moved on to other responsibilities.Training & Development

Robert Half

Robert Half's Logo

Address

Story City, IA
USA

Industry

Education

View all jobs at Robert Half

What email should the hiring manager reach you at?

By clicking the button above, I agree to the ZipRecruiter Terms of Use and acknowledge I have read the Privacy Policy, and agree to receive email job alerts.