IT Manager - ERP/Netsuite
Robert Half Moriarty, NM
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Robert Half Technology is seeking an IT Manager experienced with ERP implementation and support, ideally NetSuite.
This is a temporary to fulltime opportunity based in New Mexico.
The IT Manager will be responsible for:
• Leading a company wide NetSuite implementation, multiple modules
• Assist with integrating disparate systems, specifically Quickbooks and other manufacturing and inventory software;
• End user support – ensure end users are trained in new ERP- NetSuite
• Provide general IT operations management, 3rd party vendor support, hands on IT support as needed/able, advise on IT recommendations and other duties as needed.
This is a small rapidly growing business whom is looking for an IT Manager who will lead NetSuite ERP implementation and help them shape their Technology operations. This is a hands on IT role, willingness to wear multiple hats and provide and lead IT support throughout the organization is needed.
Interviews are currently being conducted, for immediate consideration please apply and call Willis Johnson at 505888-6225.
The successful IT Manager will have knowledge of ERP implementation, ideally NetSuite financials but they are willing to send to training and NetSuite certification;
Bachelors degree in IT plus but not required;
Experience with API, integrating systems;
Familiarity with Quickbooks, ERP integration of quickbooks;
Experience with some or all of the following is a plus: IT Management , IT support (Desktop, VOIP, Cloud set up, API, EDI Integrations, Network/Security, Data management etc..)
TechnologyView all jobs at Robert Half