Human Resources Customer Service Support
Robert Half Minneapolis, MN
- Expired: May 18, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Description Join Our Team as a Customer Service Representative!
OfficeTeam has an excellent job opportunity for an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative looking to expand their career. Do you wish to take your social skills and put them to work to further the growth of an awesome business? This will be a fantastic next step in your career. This position is based in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. If you're looking for work in Minneapolis, Minnesota and can work a long-term temporary position, this could be the Customer Service Representative opportunity for you!
How you will make an impact
- Manage the fielding and sending of important written business correspondence
- Receive and place telephone calls
- Contribute accurate, friendly customer service in a timely fashion
- By being successful in your role, you will facilitate business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers Requirements - Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Positive attitude and an engaging businesslike approach
- Customer service and office administrative skills
- navigating basic office equipment and protocols experience desired
- 2+ years' experience of proven performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment desired
- Eager problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Demonstrated experience performing extensive research to resolve complex customer inquiries
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, e.g. ACT!, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
If you seek to deliver great customer outcomes and want to improve your customer service skills to deliver personalized service specific to individual customer needs, we want to hear from you now. Apply today! OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes' inaugural list of America's Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
BusinessView all jobs at Robert Half