Human Resources (HR) Assistant
Robert Half Lincoln University, PA
- Posted: 29 days ago
- $16 to $18 Hourly
Are you looking to further your career in Human Resources? Then look no further - OfficeTeam has an amazing contract opportunity for one of our clients in the Lincoln University, PA area! You will be on site Monday - Thursday from 8:30am-4:30pm, playing a major role in the daily operations of our client's Human Resources department. This contract role is expected to be 90 days in length, or longer. You will be supported by other members of the Human Resources department who will help train and show you everything that needs to happen. If you want to advance your knowledge in Human Resources at lightning speed, this job is the one for you!
How you will make a difference every day:
•Review the Employee Directory v/s Paycor to ensure employee titles are correct.
•Copy Employee Warning Notices, PIP, and or Cautionary Letters from the investigation file and place them into the employee’s file as well.
•Assist with processing new hires on their first day; escort new hires to Public Safety to obtain parking pass
•Pull past investigation files/legal cases of terminated employees and merge them with the terminated employee personnel file.
•Create packets for New full-time and Benefits Orientations
• 1+ years' experience in Human Resources
• Solid understanding of operating office equipment - computers, scanners, phones, etc.
• Enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Previous experience in the education industry
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please apply to this posting with your resume and/or call our office at 302-252-3771...this job is expected to start immediately and won't be available for long!- Accomplished in office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
- Able to maintain an approachable and appropriate attitude when interacting with all levels of personnel in a rapidly changing environment
- Highly detail oriented and able to use good judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing effectively throughout all levels of the company
- Proficiency in New full-time Orientations
- Human Resources (HR) Administration experience
- Onboarding experience required
- Foundational knowledge in Administrative Assistance
- Desire to thrive in scenarios of team-based work or independent tasks, always looking to learn more and take initiative on a number of different projects and tasks
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company, we would love to hear from you! Contact us now - this position is available and will be staffed by the end of the week!
AddressLincoln University, PA
BusinessView all jobs at Robert Half