Help Desk Analyst (Night Shift)
Robert Half Vancouver, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you excel at coming up with creative solutions to technical issues, you might be right for this job. Robert Half Technology is seeking a Help Desk Analyst to accommodate field users in an ever-changing, active environment. If you have strong problem-solving skills and a passion for making effective change within an organization, this may be the Help Desk Analyst position for you. This Help Desk Analyst role is located in the Portland, Oregon area and is a long-term temporary opportunity.
What you get to do every day
- Troubleshoot recurring technical issues and suggest solutions to address the root of the problems
- Provide IT assistance for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other software applications used internally
- Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
- Manage correspondences on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-up- Basic networking concepts
- Background in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
- Critical thinking, problem solving, ability to work independently
- Active Directory experience preferred
- End-User Support experience desired
- User administration and bug fixing in a client-server environment
- Experience with IT support ticketing systems
TechnologyView all jobs at Robert Half