Robert Half Saint Joseph, MN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We’re looking for a HR professional to assist with employee relations, policies, and practices to help us grow and thrive. You will be the “face” of our company culture, as you nurture employee performance and a pleasant work environment.
- Eager to start a career in HR
- Relationship focused
- Detail-oriented and love helping people solve problems
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Maintain, develop, and implement employee processes and procedures, using HR systems for proper documentation
- Provide ongoing maintenance of employee data and change workflows across all internal and associated external systems encompassing candidate management, new hire onboarding, and organizational change management
- Responsible for data/file management processes related to new hire and termination process across all related databases for all personnel
- Contribute to the design, configuration, and communication activities related to ongoing and annual benefit enrollment process, program, and performance
- Continuously seek to identify, improve, and automate current processes to improve the management and accessibility of key analytical data
- Coordinate all new hire activities/logistics related to the scheduling and preparation of new hire materials, overseeing checklists for all required tasks necessary to onboard new employees and consultants
- Support staff with HR-related issues, including, compensation, benefits, rewards and recognition, vacation, misconduct, and any problem resolution
- Maintain/update HR records and employee files in accordance with compliance laws, and policies provide organizational change information for charts and presentations
About Robert Half Management Resources:
Robert Half Management Resources places highly skilled consultants on interim and project engagements in organizations ranging from start-ups to FORTUNE 1000 firms. As a consultant working on our team, you will benefit from our worldwide network of over 145 offices, which delivers an array of rewarding local opportunities and the flexibility for work/life balance while achieving your career goals. Our industry-leading alliances and broad client network provide you greater access to a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities that can keep you continuously engaged. We also provide competitive benefits and compensation packages, as well as online training and continuing professional education (CPE). Our parent company, Robert Half, once again was named to FORTUNE magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm (March 1, 2016).
At Robert Half Management Resources, your experience matters - and we put it to good use. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
AddressSaint Joseph, MN
BusinessView all jobs at Robert Half