General Office Clerk
Robert Half Honolulu, HI
- Expired: May 15, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you're looking for an excellent career opportunity, OfficeTeam is looking for a highly motivated, self-starting General Office Clerk. This essential role is for a candidate who loves organization, order, and people and is available for short-term temporary employment in the Honolulu, Hawaii area. Performing various administrative support tasks, including operating office equipment and completing general clerical work for a company in the Non-Profit field will be the main duties of this General Office Clerk.
GENERAL OFFICE CLERK
- Answer telephone calls and manage outgoing ones as well
- Provide support to other employees with diverse projects as necessary
- Demonstrate command of prescribed style and format when drafting correspondence
- Offer friendly customer service accurately and quickly
- Deliver assistance with front desk and receptionist duties
- Interface with customers in a friendly manner
- Performing data entry, scanning, word processing, copying, filing, and faxing
- Basic computer skills, including Word and Excel
- Ability to handle multiple tasks to prioritize needs and expedite tasks upon request
- Be creative, adaptive, and eager to learn new technical skill sets
- This position requires a high school diploma or its equivalent
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Efficient in handling office equipment
- Prior assistant experience preferred
- Clerk Job experience desired
- 1 year of Office Clerk experience recommended
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $12.35 - $13.50 / Hourly
Location: HONOLULU, HI
Date Posted: May 13, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01200-0011459266
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative