Robert Half Tucson, AZ
- Expired: February 17, 2019. Applications are no longer accepted.
We're looking for highly motivated self-starters who love organization and order. This File Clerk position might be the excellent opportunity you've been looking for! If you are comfortable with performing various basic clerical tasks, including managing and maintaining physical and digital filing systems, operating office equipment, and completing general office work, this File Clerk role might be the job for you. This is a short-term temporary File Clerk role, located in the Tucson, Arizona area.
- Find data within specific timelines
- Word processing, filing, scanning, archiving and faxing
- Supporting diverse projects for other employees as needed
- Providing quality control to ensure the documents were properly filed
- Arranging high volume of letters, memoranda, invoices and other indexed documents within specified guidelines
- Answering questions about records and files
- Gathering and indexing materials to be filed from departments and employees
- Ability to multitask and attention to detail are critical
- Word and Excel experience preferred
- Excellent verbal, written, and social skills
- Applicants should apply with a high school diploma or equivalent
- At least one (1+) years of File Clerk experience preferred
- Demonstrated flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
- Solid understanding of filing
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Capable of handling office equipment
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $14.04 - $16.09 / Hourly
Location: Tucson, AZ
Date Posted: April 27, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00220-9502556828
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative